Month: July 2012
Here are some helpful things that we can do for you to make planning your holiday stress free, great value and with added extras..!
- Prioritised, direct and hassle free Geneva airport transfers if booked through our website (see price list)
- 5% off lift passes* if booked through our website. The passes will be waiting for you at your chalet or apartment – 10% for returners
- 20% off ski hire and delivery to your door. This service is second to none.
- All towels and linen plus the end of week light clean included in the price
- A welcome gift pack on arrival, including wine, nibbles, milk and more
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar in every chalet and apartment.
- Complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
- Ben will welcome you at your chalet or apartment and show you around, whatever the time of day or night.
Our Prices, Availability and Online Booking page is now fully live and up on our website ready for the coming winter. Before the rush of bookings in the autumn, now is the perfect chance to get in there early, book your ski chalet or apartment and rest easy knowing you won’t miss out when the rush comes. All our ski accommodation we charge for in €uros, which makes for an even better reason to book soon and make the most of the brilliant exchange rate.
As can be seen from our booking chart, many weeks have been booked up fast (coloured in red), so this is just a friendly nudge to help you avoid any disappointment. Details of all our chalets and apartments can be viewed on our website, but if you have any questions at all regarding any or our properties please leave us a message via our contact us page and we’ll be very happy to help!
Welcome to Alptitude in Morzine. We provide top quality, self-catered chalets and apartments in the heart of Morzine in the French Alps – perfect for your Alpine biking and activity holiday. We provide service levels second to none, from first enquiry contact, to when our transfer team drop you back at Geneva. Morzine offers a wide range of sports and activities in the summer; mountain and road biking, hiking, swimming, paragliding, white water rafting, walking, canyoning, tennis, adventure parks and golf being some of the most popular. You can find out all about these activities and our prices, availability and online booking by clicking on the links here and above. If you like the flexibility of self-catering then Alptitude in Morzine is the best way to enjoy your Summer activity holiday.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FOR ONLY €1 PER DAY
The MultiPass is a cost-effective and excellent way to experience the vast array of outdoor activities here in the Portes Du Soleil – all for just 1 Euro per day! Alptitude have bought into this local scheme to provide you with heavily discounted outdoor activities during your stay with us at any one of our self-catered chalets or apartments this Summer.
For 1 Euro per day you can access any one of the 24 Chair Lifts to go hiking up high in the mountains, swim in the BRAND NEW INDOOR MORZINE POOL and also the refreshing outdoor Swimming Pool, play Tennis, go Ice Skating, use the Petit Train or visit a number of Cultural Sites for free. We think it is a great idea and represents great value, especially for families.
MULTIPASS PREMIUM, A MULTITUDE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
The “Multipass Premium” provides you an unlimited access to the following activities, at 2€ the day per person:
– Aquariaz (Brand new fun pool in Avoriaz)
– Chairlifts for pedestrians
– Crazy golf
– Altiform (sauna, jacuzzi, fitness course)
– Bodyform (squash and bodybuilding)
– Morzine swimming pool
– Morzine Ice rink